Sunday, November 27, 2011

Marie's Maternity Fashion Shoot

Marie met me out at the Rock Quarry Garden located in Cleveland Park last week before Thanksgiving for her maternity fashion shoot. We started out with one of her favorite outfits. I love the birdcage I found at Buncombe Antique Mall for this shoot. 

 This girl had no qualms about climbing on rocks despite being in her 3rd trimester :)
 Absolutely Stunning!  This entire outfit is from OMG vintage clothing.

 I love how peaceful she looks in these. Funny side story. There was another family at the garden doing Christmas pictures during our shoot. They were quite curious about Marie's belly...so much so it could be considered as staring at points.  Good thing I brought along a wrap for cover up until they moved on. 
 These last two are a couple of my favorites. Marie has such a natural smile that is calm and peaceful.  Her sweet baby girl is due in 2012 and I can't wait for the newborn shoot when she arrives :) 
Congrats Marie and Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment