Tuesday, November 1, 2011

George Family


Meet the George Family.  I met this fun family at our new community group with downtown pres. So often people ask what they should wear for their photo shoot.  Here is a great example of using a color scheme.  I love the different patterns and the color scheme brings everyone together! 








There sweet babies were full of energy and fun to play with during the photo shoot. Jen was a bit apprehensive when she scheduled the shoot unsure of how the children would behave. This is also a common concern.  Here is where I see my background as a child therapist working to my advantage.  I know children.  I work with them everyday.  I know how to prevent tantrums and de-escalate children quickly if they do become upset.  I also know the power of play and how to build on your child's strengths.  All advantages of having a photographer who is also a therapist ;)  As far as Jen and Andrew's kids went, they did great!

               






No comments:

Post a Comment