Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Madison Turns 5

Madison will officially become my niece in October. I had the pleasure of taking her 4 year old pictures last year and was delighted when my soon to be sister in law requested I take her 5 year old pictures this spring!

 Madison had her birthday party at Giggle Bugs this year. 
 Her yellow dress highlighted her blonde curls. 
 Check out this fabulous trunk I found at Home Couture for a bargain b/c the handle was broken!
 According to Madison there were alligators in the water below (she has a great imagination)
 She was not so sure about sitting on this low limb located in the Children's Garden. 
 She was showing me her excitement about turning 5 years old!
 Grinning from ear to ear in her pink dress and matching new shoes. 
 This is one of my favorite close ups for the evening. 
 She got this stuffed dog for her birthday and he matched her outfit. 
This is Madison's "model look" as she told me.  I must say she could be a child model! 
Happy Birthday Sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment