Monday, June 6, 2011

Andrew and Anna Engagement Shoot

Andrew is my brother in law.  He and Anna make such a great couple!  I had the privilege to photograph when Andrew proposed to Anna.  On this particular day we took more formal engagement shots out at Furman University.  There wedding is coming up in October.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy :)

I LOVE this tree I found by the lake. It frames the tower and them beautifully. 

I also loved the fact that there was an old, vintage, beat up boat tied to this amazing tree!

Black is always classy. 

There wedding bands that they will be wearing soon!  Anna's ring is custom made from the diamonds of her mother's first wedding rings. 

Then they changed into more casual outfits.



Just stunning.

Towards the end of the shoot we decided to have some fun :) 



and like a Preuss boy Andrew ended the day with a bit of showing off his strength ;)  Anna was impressed of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment