Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sexton Family

This past Saturday was absolutely beautiful weather.  I think the rest of Greenville agreed and were also at Falls Park that afternoon.  Luckily I knew a few spots that were less populated for Lauren and her family's photo shoot.  Lauren told me she can only remember one other time her family has taken pictures together! 


I loved the color scheme that her mother put together.  This is something I recommend when people ask what they should wear.  You do not have to all wear the same outfit but a 
color scheme makes for great shots. 
 These two have been married for "almost 40 years" Its always encouraging to see marriages
 that last a long time.
 Lauren is a teacher and recently engaged.  Her sister is a student in college. 
 Love their blonde hair in the sunlight here!



 Her dad was more interested in the Clemson game than pictures this afternoon; he was a trooper though!






I had a great time meeting Lauren's Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment