Saturday, October 15, 2011

Heidi and Paul's Wedding

When it comes to posting pictures from weddings, it is so hard to choose because I want to put ALL of them on my blog.  However, I know that it is not feasible, so here are just a few of my favorites from Paul and Heidi's wedding recently.  Paul and Heidi actually live in Tennessee but decided to get married here in downtown Greenville.  When they were dating they spent much time wandering the streets of downtown so as they said, it just made sense.  They were married at Larkins by the River, one of my favorite venues.  I had some of my bridal portraits taken in this antique, open, brick building. 


 The Dress: Heidi just could not find "the dress" at local stores anywhere.  So, Paul's aunt made it for her! This dress was stunning and elegant.  I loved all the lace detail.  
 Heidi got ready at the Hampton Inn across the street from Larkins.  Here she is looking out as they set up.
 Her mother helped her get ready. 
 Heidi had a balcony that looked out over the river facing Larkins.  Great view!

 Her bouquet was created by Twigs. They went to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Surprisingly, there were the same flowers waiting for them in their room!






 This shot was right after the wedding; I always love to see what they do once they sneak away from the crowd. 


 Why the face from Heidi?  She actually hates cucumbers!

 This cake tasted AMAZING!  It was baked and decorated by another great downtown restaurant, 
Brick Street Cafe 
 This was Heidi's one requested formal shot: everyone who attended the wedding. I love that we have both buildings in the background as well as the river. 

 After they were able to enjoy the delicious food by Larkins, we slept a way for a bit for some pictures of just the two of them. 





I had a great time with Heidi and Paul!  You can view all of their wedding pictures by going to my website: www.seekjoyphotography.com and click on the "client" tab 

No comments:

Post a Comment