Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brewster Maternity Shoot

Meet Andy and Lena Brewster.  Their little boy will be joining us soon as Lena's due date is coming up soon in April.  Lena is a teacher and Andy works full time as a youth minister.


Lena and Andy enjoyed laughing together throughout their maternity shoot.

 Lena is just glowing!  

I found this paper umbrella at Feather Your Nest in Taylors.  I have been holding on to it to use as a prop and today it worked just wonderfully! 
 Andy and Lena found letter blocks to spell out the name of their firstborn son.  However, this is a secret for now.  I felt privileged that they shared this with me.  You will notice in the picture below the letters are covered up :) so as not to ruin this surprise! 

I love all the nature found at Gilreath's Mill in Greer.  

Congrats Lena and Andy!  I cannot wait to meet this little guy when he arrives in April! 

No comments:

Post a Comment