Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Salman Family


Meet Sweet Adeline.  She is almost 5 months old. Her smocked dress was just precious and reminded me of the handmade smocked dresses my mother used to make for me and my sister when we were little girls.  The rocking chair she is in was actually mine as a little girl; it has been repainted many times but I think white is quite fitting here with the Christmas theme. 
 Adeline cannot quite sit up by herself yet so I propped her up in this old wagon with this sweet country Christmas bear that she just adored.  I also used a distressed painted large basket to prop her in as well.  The Holly Hobby doll she was fascinated with and it was hard to get her attention once I gave it to her.
 Adeline's parents are Jenny and Nadim. They met in Pennsylvania when Jenny was in a nurse at the same hospital that Nadim did his residency.  Even though they are new parents they seem like pros!  Jenny has a such calm spirit about her that makes her a wonderful mom.
 Jenny found this paper balls on Etsy and she made this sign!  We took a few for their 
Christmas card this year.
 Another great example of a color scheme. Jenny chose blue, silver, and white.  Great winter theme!
 Jenny commented that she is never in any pictures alone with Adeline as she is always the one behind the camera at home.  We had to remedy this and took a couple of mommy and daughter.
 I must say Nadim is a very patient father and I can tell Adeline really loves her daddy too!
I had a wonderful time meeting the Salman Family and look forward to watching this sweet little girl grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment