Friday, December 9, 2011

Cole & Grayson

Meet Cole and Grayson.  Their mom and I have been friends since we were in middle school! Brittany is a fabulous hair stylist and I highly recommend her and the girls at All About Me Salon in Simpsonville on Main Street.

Cole looks just like his momma. He is an active little boy and I spent most of the time chasing him around and playing.  I love how these show his personality and curiosity.  The Leaning portrait in the middle is my favorite as this was completely natural.  2 and 3 year olds never fail to amaze me.  They always seem to come up with better poses than I have in mind. :) 

Grayson looks like both his mom and dad I have decided.  I can see them both in different pictures. Brittany met her husband Nic when we were in high school.  Cute, huh?  I love this vintage high chair in these shots.  He was sitting up just well enough to pull these off. 

He captured my heart. Such a sweet baby!

There is always something special between siblings.  Cole loves his baby brother but was sometimes more interested in his new surroundings.  This is where props come in handy to contain kids for a moment! 


A full tummy equals many smiles!  I crocheted this hat for this particular shoot.  Do you want a custom crocheted hat or diaper cover to use for your baby's shoot with Seek Joy? Just Ask!

Cole is all boy and I knew these fire truck and fire hat props would capture his attention.  The hat was a bit heavy so he was not a fan of wearing it. He did find it funny to put the hat in different places though as you can see in the smaller image. 

These faces are filled of mischief to me.  Reminds me of fun times Brittany and I had as young girls. 

If this sweet baby does not make your heart melt then...I just feel sad for you. I love every dimple and fat roll on this kid. 

What a great way to end a blog post.  May you raise your little boys to be young men and may their spirits never be crushed.  Thanks Brittany for the fun afternoon with your little ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment