Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Heidi and Paul are Engaged

I met up with Paul and Heidi at the Rock Quarry Garden located downtown Greenville.  These two live in Tennessee where Paul is a physical therapist and Heidi is learning to be a  Gemologist.  The weather turned out beautifully for their photo shoot.  I was nervous that we would be rained out and watched weather.com ALL day.  Luck for us, the rain clouds blew over just in time!  Heidi informed me she wanted Traditional Photos but Paul added that he did not want them to be "cheesy".  Turns out Paul has an artistic eye himself and enjoyed taking ownership of their photo shot which lead to many Great shots!  These two made my job easy.  Check out some of my favorites from the night below.  I cannot wait for Heidi's bridal portraits soon!



















No comments:

Post a Comment